SAMD knows its strengths. For everything else, it works with strong partners. Through its cooperation with various institutions, the SAMD provides its pupils with optimal health care, exciting projects and new insights into different areas of science and the private sector.
Enrichment of everyday school life
SAMD maintains numerous partnerships with schools and institutions both within Switzerland and abroad. The cooperation with these enriches everyday school life and broadens the horizons of all pupils. The cultivation of these relationships has resulted in numerous successful internships, as well as first-class and prize-winning Matura papers.
Swiss Partner Institutes
- WSL Institute for Snow and Avalanche Research (SLF)
- Swiss Institute of Allergy and Asthma Research (SIAF)
- AO Foundation
- Physical Meteorological Observatory Davos (PMOD/WRC)
- Global Risk Forum Davos (GRF)
- Hochgebirgsklinik Davos (HGK)
- Training and Consultancy Centre for Computer Science Studies ETH Zurich
- Stiftung Sport-Gymnasium Davos
- Directory of Private Schools
SAMD looks beyond borders: The collaboration with various partner schools abroad enriches SAMD in many ways. These cooperations bring cultural diversity to Davos, enable international projects and provide the pupils with an ideal preparation for the globalized economy.
We have intensive contact with our partner schools abroad. This also includes an active pupil-exchange programme, something from which both sides benefit enormously. This not only gives our pupils insights into the way that other cultures learn and live, but also allows them to build valuable relationships, as these are very often the basis for life-long friendships.